K-8 Parents/Register my Child
Please have ready the following items to register your child:
1. State Issued Birth Certificate
3. Your Drivers License
4. Proof of Residency (Electric bill, refuse bill, lease agreement, Buy/Sell agreement)
5. Court Documents (Parenting Plan, Order of Protection and/or guardianship paperwork case worker information) If this pertains to your living your situation.
6. Previous School Information (School Name, Address, Phone #, and Fax #)
7. Household Information of the parent that resides in a secondary household.
When you are ready to register your child click this link Infinite Campus Online Registration to begin the online registration process.
If you are not able to complete registration online you can download the appropriate registration packet, complete it in it's entirety and deliver it to Belgrade School District Administration Office located at 312 N. Weaver, Belgrade, MT 59714. It is highly recommended not to email registration paperwork to the district due to potential security vulnerabilities with unencrypted email providers.
K-4 Registration Packet
5-8 Registration Packet
Only legal guardians will be able to register their child(ren). Step-parents will not be able to register the child unless they are named in the parenting plan or have documentation they are a legal guardian to the step-child.
312 N. Weaver
Belgrade, MT 59714
Office Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Please contact the administrative office if you have additional questions regarding the information on this page, or If you are experiencing difficulty accessing the information on this page. Please call 406 388 6951.