Welcome from the Director of Information Technology
The mission of the Information Technology Division is to deliver high-quality, innovative and secure technology services and solutions to the Belgrade School District which enable the District’s strategic goals and objectives through the effective deployment and management of technology. As a division, the last few months have been incredibly productive as evidenced in a few key areas which support the District’s mission:
- a complete refresh of the District’s IT Service and Support (Service Desk) to serve our students and staff
- wireless revamp at each school and building within the District (Saddle Peak and the Middle School completed to date),
- readying the IT Division for the significant growth and infusion of technology in the classroom
- consistent communication coupled with transparency to the staff so we are all on the same page with the direction forward.
As we look ahead to the summer and the 2018 school year, the Information Technology Division will continue to focus on the activities listed above, while at the same time aligning our efforts to advance other critical activities that target:
- safe and secure on-line learning environment for students,
- institutional growth and innovation in the classroom (teaching and learning),
- efficiency and affordability in the District’s Information Technology,
- aligning with the strategic objectives of the Belgrade School District.
Please contact the administrative office if you have additional questions regarding the information on this page, or If you are experiencing difficulty accessing the information on this page. Please call 406 388 6951.