Here are the current documents provided by BSD44 regarding Covid-19.
Please see the linked PDF's for any and all information. All documents will open in a new window.
Montana Outbreak Response Protocols K-12
BSD Illness Guide
BSD44 Non-Contact Letter 9/23/2020
BEFORE YOU HEAD OUT THE DOOR FOR SCHOOL: DAILY HOME HEALTH SCREENING
(for students and staff)
Please monitor your child(ren) for symptoms of illness every day and keep children home if they are sick.
- Conduct a temperature check prior to leaving for school.
- Fever or chills (100.4)
- Cough (new, unexplained or severe)
- Muscle aches
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- New loss of taste or smell
- New runny nose or congestion
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Had close contact (within 6 feet of an infected person for at least 15 minutes) with a person with confirmed COVID-19
Students and staff with symptoms should not attend school
and should consult their healthcare provider
regarding their return to school.