Belgrade Schools Concussion Protocol
- District Concussion Protocol:
- *When an injury occurs from a bump, blow, or jolt to the head, the student should be monitored.
- *Use the Concussion Checklist to record the student’s signs and symptoms for 30 minutes.
- *For more severe symptoms the student should receive immediate referral to a healthcare professional. Send the copied checklist AND the School Recommendations form (for return to school).
- *Checklist is to be copied and sent with student if he or she is picked up from school. A copy is to remain at the school, including for those students who are returned to class after 30 minutes.
- Website link for more information:
Please contact the administrative office if you have additional questions regarding the information on this page, or If you are experiencing difficulty accessing the information on this page. Please call 406-924-2492.