Belgrade High School Parent/Guardian Information for Schoolwide Remote Instruction
November 6, 2020 - November 30, 2020
We are here to support your BHS student and you, as parents and guardians, first and foremost! Our commitment is to the continued education of all our students, and we focus on our vision of being characterized by “excellence in education and pride in community” at all times when educating our students.
- Reach out to Shanna Smith, Belgrade High School Principal, at (406) 924-2584 or Godfrey Saunders, Belgrade Schools Superintendent, at (406) 924-2026 any time with questions, concerns, needs, or for additional resources.
- See Student Expectations for more information on Schoolwide Remote Learning for your son or daughter. These are on the website and have been emailed to your student.
- Those students already enrolled as a Remote Learner please continue to work under Remote Learner Expectations. Your son or daughter is not expected to meet the expectations of Schoolwide Remote Learning.
- Ensure that your student has the necessary equipment and internet access to participate in Schoolwide Remote Instruction - Students may checkout a device tomorrow, 11/6/2020, at Belgrade High School from 8:00 am - 3:30 pm. Please contact the school for further information at (406) 924-2543.
- Ensure your student is following his or her schedule accordingly and checking in daily, each period with the appropriate teacher in the assigned Google Classroom. Attendance will be taken daily each class period.
- Reach out to teachers with questions on Google Classroom or instructional materials.
- Be aware of all course/assignment deadlines and facilitate the return of work at required times.
- Ensure that all tests and work is done by your student without the aid of others.
- Communicate academic concerns with teacher(s) as needed.
- Continue to monitor Infinite Campus to track updated grades, attendance, etc.
- If your student is not going to be in class because of sickness, doctor’s appointments, etc call the Main Office (406) 924-2543 to excuse the absence.
- Counselors, Kids First, administrators, support staff, and teachers are available to assist and support your student. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for any concerns that arise.