Join Zoom Meeting
Dial by your location
- +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
- +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
- +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
- +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
- +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
- +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
- Meeting ID: 922 1765 6634
- Passcode: 772521
AGENDA for the Special Meeting of the Board of Education to be held at 7:00 AM in the Heck School Library (308 N Broadway) on Tuesday, June 21, 2022
- Call to order and roll call
- Explanation of Procedures - Recognition of visitors and explanation of procedures to be followed when addressing the Board. Please silence cell phones.
- Public Participation on Non-Agenda Items - As required by Montana law, members of the community are given an opportunity to make brief comments to the Board on any matters not included in the agenda. Individuals wishing to be heard shall first be recognized by the Chairperson. Individuals, after identifying themselves, will proceed to make brief comments. The board would like to remind everyone that to avoid violations of individual rights of privacy, a member of the public wishing to address the Board will not be allowed to make comments about any student, staff member, or member of the general public. No action may be taken on any matter discussed during the public comment portion of the meeting, until such time as the matter is specifically noticed on an agenda, and the public has been allowed the opportunity to comment.
- Review of the Bleachers Change Order Requests
- YMCA Contracts