Thank you for being patient and supportive during this pandemic. We wish you and your student a successful school experience as we remain in a distance learning environment for the rest of the school year.
Here is some important information concerning the high school and the remainder of the school year.
- Midterms are being posted in Infinite Campus on Tuesday, May 5th for fourth quarter.
- The high school will be giving traditional letter grades for the second semester. Any student who receives a B or C will be able to petition to turn that grade into a “Proficient” grade which will not affect their GPA. Grades of A, D, and F will stand as is.
- After May 8th, assignments turned in late will incur deductions.
- May 22nd will be the last day that new instruction will occur.
- June 2nd will be the last day that make up work can be turned in.
- Seniors will be asked to check out of school during May 26 – 29th. We will give additional information as we approach these dates as to how this will occur.
- Underclassmen will be asked to check out of school during June 1st – 5th.
- We are working on a plan to be able to have graduation on May 30th. We will be working with the City / County Health Department to make sure that it complies with all safety precautions.
If you have any questions, please email me and I will be happy to clarify any of the above information. We have had a great year this year and it is my hope that we will work hard to finish strong.