Dear Seniors and Parents,
Thank you for being patient and supportive during this pandemic. We are sad that your senior experience was cut short, but we appreciate your efforts to keep others healthy. We are happy to let you know that we have worked out a graduation plan with the Gallatin City-County Health Department and MSU.
Here is the information concerning Graduation and who will be allowed to attend.
- Graduation will be held on Saturday May 30th at 2 pm in MSU’s Bobcat Stadium. If forecasts show that there will be a lot of rain on Saturday, we will hold graduation on Sunday, May 31st instead. That decision will be made on Tuesday, May 26th.
- There will be a limit of 4 tickets per graduate and students will not be allowed to combine tickets with other students, i.e give extra tickets that they are using to other students. MSU is printing up blocks of four tickets and these will be handed out to the seniors on Tuesday, May 26th at the front office of the high school. The tickets are going to be shuffled and the block of four seats will be random for each student.
- Printed on the ticket will be directions as to which parking lot to use and the entry time for your tickets. We will have four different entry times to limit the congestion when entering the stadium. Please stay a minimum of 6’ apart from other family groups when entering and exiting the event. We will have ushers helping to find your seats.
- Seniors will need to be at the stadium by 1 pm and park in the South East parking lot. Seniors will be entering the stadium through gate 8 on the Southeast end.
- Instead of a graduation practice, we will make a video to show you what you need to know for graduation. Please check your school email next week for video instructions.
- Our school district is requiring all graduates to wear masks. These are being made and will be provided to each graduate when they arrive at the stadium. Family members are also asked to please bring and wear a mask.
- If you are decorating your cap for graduation, a picture needs to be emailed to an administrator by Tuesday, May 26th to be approved.
If you have any questions, please email me and I will be happy to clarify any of the above information. We have had a great year this year and it is my hope that we will work hard to finish strong.
Thanks, Paul Lamb email@example.com