BELGRADE SCHOOLS HEALTH SERVICES
School Nurse Contacts
Story Creek Elementary
Trish Johnson, RN
Phone: 1(406) 924-2821
Fax : 1(406) 924-2985
Ridge View Elementary & Saddle Peak Elementary
Heather DeGraw, RN
Phone: 1(406) 924-2027
Fax RV/SP: 1(406) 551-4937
Logan McDowell, RN
Kelli Robinson, RN
Phone: 1(406) 924-2211
Fax: 1(406) 924-2241
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Julia Kirwan, RN
Phone: 1(406) 924-2513
Fax: 1(406) 924-2986
School Nurse Role
School nurses play a unique role in providing health care within the school setting.
PARENTS/GUARDIANS: If your child has a health condition that might affect them while at school, please visit the Medications and Individual Health Care Plans tabs to complete required forms. Please call your child’s school nurse if you would like to set up a meeting.
But what DO they do?
- Address the physical, mental, emotional, and social health needs of students to support their well-being and academic success while in school.
- Provide direct care to students with injuries and acute illness, as well as those requiring long term management of chronic and special health care needs.
- Serve as a confidential liaison between school personnel, families, health care professionals, and the community.
- Develop and carry out the individualized health care plan.
- Serve as a health expert on multidisciplinary teams.
- Provide leadership for health policies and programs, and for the overall system of health care in the school, ensuring that health needs are met.
- Help assess and promote a safe and healthy school environment.
Please contact the administrative office if you have additional questions regarding the information on this page, or If you are experiencing difficulty accessing the information on this page. Please call 406-924-2492.