The district will count on all students returning to school for in-person instruction unless they’ve completed a request for remote learning. The remote learning application deadline is necessary to allow the district to complete planning for the start of school on August 26. Choosing the remote option requires that the student participate online for one quarter or until the pandemic is not impacting our community and the district chooses to reduce online offerings.
- The learning platform will be Google Classroom.
- An objective will be shared in student friendly terms.
- Students will have an outline of learning resources such as: videos, activities, digital tasks, reading and other learning activities.
- Students must log in daily and attend synchronous (live) activities when they are scheduled. Most remote learning will be asynchronous.
- Students can expect formative feedback and regular communication.
- Assessments will be given at the end of a unit of instruction.
- Regular grading will be in effect and no credit will be earned if a student fails to meet the standards.
Please contact Bert Horsley at (406) 924-2540 or email@example.com or Tyler Miller at (406) 924-2545 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns regarding Remote Learning..