Back to School Information for all Schools 2019-20 School Year
A Welcome Back from Superintendent Godfrey Saunders
All Schools – School Supply Lists
- Saddle Peak School Supply list and back to school night information 2019-2020
- Ridge View Supply List 2019-20 and back to school night information 2019-2020
- Middle School Supply List (Updated on 7-17-19)
- Heck-Quaw Elementary 2019-2020 School Supply List and back to school night information 2019-2020
The permanent page for School Supplies and bookmarking is:
All Schools Food Service Information
The link below will show Breakfast menus, Lunch Menus and more food service information!
Please view the entire Food Service information page here:
All Schools Enrollment Information
The link below will take you to the permanent page for Enrollment!
Here you will find K-8 Registration, High School Registration, Enrollment FAQ’s, Currently Enrolled, School Subdivisions, school supplies, contact information, and waivers.
More Helpful Back to School Information:
High School Information
- High School Map
- 2019-20 Approved Calendar (Odd_Even)
- Block Bell Schedule Belgrade
- Fall 2019 Activities Presentation
Seniors will pick up August 20, Juniors are August 21, Sophomores are August 22, and Freshmen are August 23. All days are from 9-12:00, and 1:00-3:00.
Middle School Information
Schedule Pickup for BMS will be August 21st – 23rd from 9 am to 3:30 pm.
***Parent Meeting for Fall sports is Thursday August 29th @ 5:30 pm in the MS west gym.
All athletes will need a sports packet and physical before the first day of practice!
*** There is an updated sports packet & physical form that must be used from MHSA. All forms are in the MS office.
A few things to remember when starting to prepare for the 2019/2020 school year
* All 7th graders need a TDap shot (or exemption) please bring records to the main office or the school nurse
* Any student participating in a school sport needs a current sports physical (dated after May 1,2019)
Saddle Peak Information