Here are the current documents provided by BSD44 regarding Covid-19.
Please see the linked PDF's for any and all information. All documents will open in a new window.Return to School 2021/2022 Reopening Plan
Press conference 11/12 with Matt Kelley addressing current situation
GCCHD Weekly Surveillance Report released every Friday is on the Healthy Gallatin page on our Press Releases and Weekly Reports page. We include MSU cases and K-12 data (NEW) in this report.
Montana’s Hospital Capacity Report and the Montana School Report are on the DPHHS COVID page.
The Board of Health revised a local health rule that includes new restrictions on certain businesses intended to slow transmission of COVID-19. The new restrictions went into effect on Friday.
Belgrade High School Remote Expectations 11/05/2020
- Student Expectations for Schoolwide Remote Instruction
- Teacher Expectations for Schoolwide Remote Instruction
- Parent/Guardians Expectations for Schoolwide Remote Instruction
Remote Learning at the High School Announcement 11/05/2020
Special Zoom Board Meeting Letter
Montana Outbreak Response Protocols K-12
BSD44 Non-Contact Letter 9/23/2020
BEFORE YOU HEAD OUT THE DOOR FOR SCHOOL: DAILY HOME HEALTH SCREENING
(for students and staff)
Please monitor your child(ren) for symptoms of illness every day and keep children home if they are sick.
- Conduct a temperature check prior to leaving for school.
- Fever or chills (100.4)
- Cough (new, unexplained or severe)
- Muscle aches
- Excessive fatigue/feeling very tired
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- New loss of taste or smell
- New runny nose or congestion
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Had close contact (within 6 feet of an infected person for at least 15 minutes) with a person with confirmed COVID-19
Students and staff with symptoms should not attend school and should consult
their healthcare provider regarding their return to school.