Here are the current documents provided by BSD44 regarding Covid-19.
Please see the linked PDF's for any and all information. All documents will open in a new window. Return to School 2022/2023 Reopening Plan
GCCHD Weekly Surveillance Report released every Friday is on the Healthy Gallatin page on our Press Releases and Weekly Reports page. We include MSU cases and K-12 data (NEW) in this report.
The Board of Health revised a local health rule that includes new restrictions on certain businesses intended to slow transmission of COVID-19. The new restrictions went into effect on Friday.
Belgrade High School Remote Expectations 11/05/2020
- Student Expectations for Schoolwide Remote Instruction
- Teacher Expectations for Schoolwide Remote Instruction
- Parent/Guardians Expectations for Schoolwide Remote Instruction
BEFORE YOU HEAD OUT THE DOOR FOR SCHOOL: DAILY HOME HEALTH SCREENING
(for students and staff)
Please monitor your child(ren) for symptoms of illness every day and keep children home if they are sick.
- Conduct a temperature check prior to leaving for school.
- Fever or chills (100.4)
- Cough (new, unexplained or severe)
- Muscle aches
- Excessive fatigue/feeling very tired
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- New loss of taste or smell
- New runny nose or congestion
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Had close contact (within 6 feet of an infected person for at least 15 minutes) with a person with confirmed COVID-19
Students and staff with symptoms should not attend school and should consult
their healthcare provider regarding their return to school.