K-8 Enrollment Information
Please bring the following items to the Administration office when registering your child(ren):
1. State Issued Birth Certificate
3. Your Drivers License
4. Proof of Residency (Electric bill, refuse bill, lease agreement, Buy/Sell agreement)
5. Court Documents (Parenting Plan, Order of Protection and/or guardianship paperwork case worker information) If this pertains to your living your situation.
6. Previous School Information (School Name, Address, Phone #, and Fax #) If you choose not to fill out the paperwork online.
7. Household Information of the parent that resides in a secondary household.
Only legal guardians will be able to register their child(ren). Step-parents will not be able to register the child unless they are named in the parenting plan or have documentation they are a legal guardian to the step-child.
You can fill out the paperwork online (listed below) print off and bring to the Administration office or you may use the computers set up at the administration office.
312 N. Weaver
Belgrade, MT 59714
- Student Household Information Sheet (fillable)
- Record Request Fax
- New student past schools form
- Student Residency Questionnaire (Only need to fill out if Section A pertains to your living situation)
- imMTrax Child Immunization Form
- Caretaker Affidavit (Only fill out if the form pertains to you.)
- Health History Form
- BPS GSuite and MS Office 365 Parent Form
If you need Bus service, please click on the following link to fill out their form: Bus Registration Form
If you are unsure as to what boundary you live in you can call Stephanie Banks at the Transportation at 924.2621.
Address Changes for Currently Enrolled Belgrade Students:
During the school year, contact your school secretary and fill out a new Student Household information sheet with the updated address and home information. Provide proof of residency.
During summer break or the school year, contact Nicole Grafel, K-8 Enrollment Clerk, at the Administration office during the summer break to update your address. Provide proof of residency. email@example.com
If your child rides the bus and will no longer need bus services or now needs bus service, contact Stephanie Banks at the Transportation Department. firstname.lastname@example.org
If your new address change places your K-4 student into a different school boundary, Cindy Baker will make that enrollment change. Enrollment papers do not need to be filled out again.
Ryan Glenn – HQ Schools
Outlaw – HQ Schools
Meadowlark Ranch – HQ Schools
Mountain View – HQ Schools
Valley Grove – HQ Schools
Las Campanas – HQ Schools
Westlake Park – HQ Schools
Ridge View Elementary
Gallatin Heights – RV Schools
River Rock – RV Schools
Countryside Estates – RV Schools
Cobble Stone – RV Schools
Saddle Peak Elementary
Belgrade Gardens – SP Schools
Homestead – SP
Summit – SP
Landmark – SP Schools
Four Dots Meadows – SP Schools
Spain Bridge Meadows – SP Schools
Interested in the KidsLINK after school program please call:
Danitta Bell email@example.com for Heck/Quaw at 924.2148 or Cell 581.1190
Suzanne Galinac for Saddle Peak at 924.2748 or Cell 551.3934
Program Coordinator: Ridge View: Jan Marx firstname.lastname@example.org
K-8 Enrollment Clerk
Belgrade School District