Welcome to the Employee Benefits page.
On this page you will find all things related to insurance. Please use the menu directly above this for information on:
- PacificSource Health Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Flex/FSA/DCE)
- Principal Life Insurance
- Benefit Eligibility
- Annual Open Enrollment
Your Benefits Specialist for the Belgrade School District is Gina Stopka. Her contact information is below:
Phone: (406) 924-2023
Fax: (406) 388-0122
Located at the Administration Building - Payroll Office
312 N Weaver
Belgrade, MT 59714
PO Box 166
Belgrade, MT 59714
Open Enrollment Dates: July 8, 2019 – July 19, 2019
Effective Dates: September 1, 2019 – August 31, 2020
Packets will be mailed out on July 1, 2019 – Expect them to arrive that week.
**If you have not received yours please contact Gina Stopka at 406-924-2023 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request another one and verify mailing address.
This is the only time of year you can add or remove coverage, dependents or waive health (Medical/Dental/Vision) insurance without needing a Qualifying Event.
Please plan your coverage accordingly for the entire plan year
PacificSource Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
***Please note that ALL plans and rates have changed***
- If you choose to make no changes to your HEALTH INSURANCE (not removing or adding dependents, keeping Dental/Vision the same as the previous year), you will not need to send in an enrollment form – we will roll your current coverage/waiver in the following manner:
If you currently have : Renewal rollover will be:
Waived ->->->->->->->-> ->-> Waived
PSN 1000 ->->->->->->->->->-> PSN 1250
HSA 2700 ->->->->->->->->->-> HSA 3000
HSA 5000 ->->->->->->->->->-> HSA 6000
- You MUST fill out an enrollment form if you:
- Would like to move from Covered to Waived or Waived to Covered
- Waivers must be on file for Affordable Care Act compliance
- Are enrolling new dependents or removing dependents on Medical, Dental and/or Vision
- Example: You are currently enrolled in the $1,000 Deductible and would like to move to the $3,000 Deductible – you MUST fill out a new enrollment form with all dependent information applicable
- Would like to enroll in the NEW $7,900 Catastrophic plan
Forms turned in after 4:30 PM on July 19, 2019 will NOT be accepted
Flex Open Enrollment
- July 8, 2019 – July 19, 2019
- If you currently have Flex – you will receive an email from Pacific Source Administrators with your Login information to enroll online.
- If you currently DO NOT have flex you can login online using an email sent from Gina Stopka on July 8th OR fill out an election form
2019-2020 Flex Benefits
If you had Flex last year it will NOT continue from your previous election – you MUST make a new one.
Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
Employee will need to set up an account with one of the following banks and bring in a Payroll Deduction Authorization:
- Stockman Bank
- First Security Bank
Bring in a NEW Payroll Deduction Authorization if you already have an account set up through one of the previously stated banks.
Payroll Authorization deductions have a deadline of August 30, 2019 to be into the Payroll office to take effect on your September check.
HSA Payroll Deduction Authorization