Welcome to the Employee Benefits page.
On this page you will find all things related to insurance. Please use the menu directly above this for information on:
- PacificSource Health Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Flex/FSA/DCE)
- Principal Life Insurance
- Benefit Eligibility
- Annual Open Enrollment
Your Benefits Specialist for the Belgrade School District is Gina Stopka. Her contact information is below:
Phone: (406) 924-2023
Fax: (406) 388-0122
Located at the Administration Building - Payroll Office
312 N Weaver
Belgrade, MT 59714
PO Box 166
Belgrade, MT 59714
Open Enrollment Dates: July 13, 2020 – July 24, 2020
Effective Dates: September 1, 2020 – August 31, 2021
Packets will be mailed out on July 7, 2020 – Expect them to arrive that week.
**If you have not received yours please contact Gina Stopka at 406-924-2023 or email@example.com to request another one and verify mailing address.
This is the only time of year you can add or remove coverage, dependents or waive health (Medical/Dental/Vision) insurance without needing a Qualifying Event.
Please plan your coverage accordingly for the entire plan year
PacificSource Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
***Please note that ALL plans and rates have changed***
- If you choose to make no changes to your HEALTH INSURANCE (not removing or adding dependents, keeping Dental/Vision the same as the previous year), you will not need to send in an enrollment form – we will roll your current coverage/waiver in the following manner:
If you currently have : Renewal rollover will be:
Waived ->->->->->->->-> ->-> Waived
PSN 1250 ->->->->->->->->->-> PSN 1500
HSA 3000 ->->->->->->->->->-> HSA 3500
HSA 6000 ->->->->->->->->->-> HSA 6500
Catastrophic 7900 ->->->->->->->->->-> Catastrophic 8150
- You MUST fill out an enrollment form if you:
- Would like to move from Covered to Waived or Waived to Covered
- Waivers must be on file for Affordable Care Act compliance
- Are enrolling new dependents or removing dependents on Medical, Dental and/or Vision
- Example: You are currently enrolled in the $1,250 Deductible and would like to move to the $3,500 Deductible – you MUST fill out a new enrollment form with all dependent information applicable
Forms turned in after 4:30 PM on July 24, 2020 will NOT be accepted
Flex Open Enrollment
- July 13, 2020 – July 24, 2020
- If you currently have Flex – you will receive an email from Pacific Source Administrators with your Login information to enroll online.
- If you currently DO NOT have flex you can login online using an email sent from Gina Stopka on July 13th OR fill out an election form
HSA Information - You must submit a NEW deduction authorization EVERY year
2020-2021 Flexible Spending Accounts
Flex does not rollover year-to-year- it is a yearly election. It is also a Use It or Lose It account.
Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
HSAs do rollover year-to-year. But you MUST turn in a Payroll Deduction Authorization every year in order to make sure no one gets in to a tax penalty issue by being on the incorrect plan or having too much taken out per calendar year.
Employee will need to set up an account with one of the following banks and bring in a Payroll Deduction Authorization:
- Stockman Bank
- First Security Bank
Bring in a NEW Payroll Deduction Authorization if you already have an account set up through one of the previously stated banks.
Payroll Authorization deductions have a deadline of August 30, 2020 to be into the Payroll office to take effect on your September check.
HSA Payroll Deduction Authorization