Welcome from the Director of Information Technology
The mission of the Information Technology Division is to deliver high-quality, innovative and secure technology services and solutions to the Belgrade School District which enable the District’s strategic goals and objectives through the effective deployment and management of technology. As a division, the last few months have been incredibly productive as evidenced in a few key areas which support the District’s mission:
- a complete refresh of the District’s IT Service and Support (Service Desk) to serve our students and staff
- wireless revamp at each school and building within the District (Saddle Peak and the Middle School completed to date),
- readying the IT Division for the significant growth and infusion of technology in the classroom
- consistent communication coupled with transparency to the staff so we are all on the same page with the direction forward.
As we look ahead to the summer and the 2018 school year, the Information Technology Division will continue to focus on the activities listed above, while at the same time aligning our efforts to advance other critical activities that target:
- safe and secure on-line learning environment for students,
- institutional growth and innovation in the classroom (teaching and learning),
- efficiency and affordability in the District’s Information Technology,
- aligning with the strategic objectives of the Belgrade School District.
The IT Service Desk is the central point of contact where employees and District partners can report information technology problems to our prompt, knowledgeable and courteous technical support team.
Contact us by telephone, via email, or in person.
Three ways to receive assistance from the IT Service Desk:
Visit the service desk at: 314 N. Broadway
Hours of Operation 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Cell phone carriers:
Verizon – 18% discount for being a Belgrade School District Employee. Bring your pay stub to a Verizon store along with your school email address and they will begin to provide that 18% discount.
Microsoft Office Suite - $10
Felicia Tost - Felicia's main duties - provides email administration, systems administration for authentication and overall systems administration for all the servers in the cloud and on premise.
Scott Bonander- Scott's main duties - administers all aspects of web functionality of the districts website, provides the districts social media presence and keeps it updated and ensures the website is up-to-date.
Robert Barksdale-Responsible for keeping the District’s network (wired and wireless) infrastructure operational, secure and preparing it for the future.
Rick Lyytinen- Rick's main duties - provides Infinite Campus support and phone system support.
Robert (Rob) Potter- Rob's main duties - provides service desk support to the district and leads large service desk initiatives.
William (Bill) Trawick- Bill's main duties - provide service desk support to the district.
Chris Russell- Chris's main duties - provide service desk support to the district.
Tracey Halgren- Tracey's main duties - provides district support of data entry to keep our systems up-to-date and provides service desk support.
Stephanie Vanden Broeck- Stephanie's main duties - coordinates district IT purchases to leverage IT spend and provides project support.