Welcome to Belgrade Special Education Department. Our department prides itself on educating and supporting students with disabilities ages 3-21. We aim to give students the resources they need to be productive and successful learners.
- Pre-K Special Education Services: Half-day services for students ages 3-5 who have been identified as a student with a disability. We also provide related services, such as Speech and Language Therapy, to those students who qualify.
- Elementary Special Education Services: Our K-4 programs support student learning in both specialized programs for students with more significant needs and within the general education classroom. Our elementary program focuses on building foundational skills, developing strong communication skills, and promoting independence.
- Middle School Special Education Services: Our students in grades 5-8 are supported in both specialized programs and within the general education classroom. Our Middle School program focuses on building independence, helping students understand what tools they need to be successful in the classroom, and building confident learners.
- High School Special Education Services: Our students in grades 9-12 are also supported in specialized programs and within the general education settings. Our goal is to prepare students for life beyond high school and to build strong advocacy skills.
- Transition Program: Half-day program is for students ages 18-21 who qualify under their Individualized Educational Program (IEP). This program focuses on employment, independent living, and community/leisure skills.
- We also provide related services such as speech and language therapy, occupational therapy, and physical therapy along with other related services depending on students’ needs.
MAILING ADDRESS INFORMATION:
Special Education-Belgrade Public Schools
312 North Weaver
Belgrade, MT 59714
Please contact the administrative office if you have additional questions regarding the information on this page, or If you are experiencing difficulty accessing the information on this page. Please call 406-924-2492.